Statistics resulting from lack of coaching and training (Leadership
- Fewer than 1 in 4 leaders are meeting team expectations.
- Only 23% believe leaders are performing at 8 and above
- 71% want leadership by example
- 68% desire open and effective communication but aren’t getting it
- Costs related to recruitment were on average 47% higher
- Capacity is always an issue, irrespective of how many more team members are added
Statistics through training (Leader House);
- Employee turnover reduced with an average savings in recruitment costs in excess of $60K per annum per five staff
- Leaders display increased decisiveness and buy-in resulting in 32% increase of profits through efficiency
- Staff report a 28% increased sense of community and giving and an uplift in motivation.
- Deloitte 2015 study ranked building leaderships as the number 2 priority amongst 3,300 companies surveyed across 106 countries.
- 25% of Fortune 500 businesses use profiling systems such as eDISC
Book a FREE Discovery
Session and Mindset Coaching Review
with Mark Hamawi
If you are considering booking a FREE discovery session it is because you want to become a better executive, leader, business owner or community member.
Mark Hamawi will deliver expert leadership workshops and executive coaching services that build success mindset, strategic thinking and influential communication.